- Over a decade of experience in the financial industry holding titles such as New Business Manager, Licensing Clerk, and Account Representative
- Well-versed in data-entry for retirement, loan, and insurance plans such as Section 125 Cafeteria Plans and 403b plans (with and without loans)
- Served a key role in the database management for the Billing Department at First Financial Administrators of America
- Provided Quality Control services on new account applications from a variety of venders and carriers such as Lincoln National and American Funds
- Experienced in supporting a group of Financial Advisors and their compliance needs such as licensing updates and continuing education
- She likes collecting cookbooks and trying the recipes from various Food Network stars Ree Drummond and Ina Garten
- She plans every year for a special traveling vacation to celebrate her birthday
- She has enjoyed helping her team organize and have fun at a Cake Decorating contest, a chili cook-off, and a blood donation drive.
- My “secret to success” is speaking to others with respect and explaining the reason behind a rule or policy.